- wrist, hand, forearm, some injuries and diseases of the shoulder
- elbow diseases and injuries,
- repair of hand, finger, arm nerve, vein and tendon (beam) incisions,
- congenital disorders of the upper extremity,
- vascular, nerve and tendon cuts,
- leg – foot diseases and injuries
- diagnosis of congenital disorders
It is a surgical branch related to the treatment of brachial plexus injuries.
A successful and good hand surgery specialist must be a specialist in microsurgery and reconstructive surgery.
Surgical treatments of the veins and nerves in these areas require surgical microscopy, surgical field and tissues, and fine-tipped micro-instruments.
Therefore, hand surgery and microsurgery are usually intertwined surgical branches.